Diamond White Pearl 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander GT 4WD 6-Speed Sportronic with Paddle-Shifters 3.0L SOHC V6 MIVEC 24V Alloy Wheels, Audio Package, Backup Camera, Bluetooth, Light Package, Power Mirror Package, Power Package, Safety Package, Security Package, Outlander GT, 3.0L SOHC V6 MIVEC 24V, 6-Speed Sportronic with Paddle-Shifters, 4WD, Diamond White Pearl, 3rd row seats: split-bench, Heated Front Bucket Seats.CARS COST LESS IN CALDWELL!!! Recent Arrival! 20/28 City/Highway MPGAwards:* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick, Top Safety Pick+, Top Safety Pick+ * 2014 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards3 MONTH/3000 MILE POWER TRAIN WARRANTY* comes with a limited power train warranty for 3 months or 3000 miles, whichever comes first, that covers the engine, transmission, transfer case and drive axle assembly**Reviews:* If you’re looking for a smaller SUV with seating for seven and commendable fuel economy, the 2014 Outlander is worth considering. Outlanders are also noteworthy for their impressive warranty, available safety features like automatic braking and lane-departure warning, and sophisticated all-wheel-drive system that’s very adept in the snow. Source: KBB.com* Above-average fuel economy; attractive, high-quality interior; available frontal impact warning/mitigation system. Source: Edmunds* The Mitsubishi Outlander has been redesigned for 2014, with a lighter body, sleeker exterior and upgraded interior. The new look reduces aerodynamic drag by seven percent, helping improve fuel economy. Gas mileage ranges from an EPA estimated 20 MPG city to 31 MPG highway depending on your engine type and whether you choose the ES or SE trims with Front-Wheel Drive or the SE or GT with Super All-Wheel Control. The comfy three-row interior has room for seven passengers. The second and third rows fold flat, giving you plenty of room for all your gear. The second row also reclines, giving your passengers a relaxed ride. New interior touches, such as a soft-touch instrument panel and wood grain trim, provide a more luxurious experience. The Outlander comes in four trims: the entry-level ES, the SE, the SE with Super All-Wheel Control, and the high-end GT, also with Super All-Wheel Control. Blast your favorite tunes with the 710-watt Rockford Fosgate stereo with 10-inch subwoofer, available on both SE models and the GT. You can choose between a powerful 224-hp, 3.0-liter V-6 engine that uses premium gasoline with the GT, or a 166-hp, 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine that uses regular unleaded with the ES and SE trims. Available optional convenience features include USB input for your mobile devices, heated front seats, rear backup camera, and navigation system. For the ultimate in safety, select the Touring Package, which offers features such as: lane departure warning, forward-collision mitigation, and adaptive cruise control. The Touring Package is available on the SE and GT models. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Title, tax, registration, document, and other required government fees, and, where applicable, set up and predelivery inspection fees, are not included in vehicle prices and estimated payment amounts shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (208) 388-4400 or by visiting us at the dealership.
* The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, other fees required by law, finance charges and any documentation charges.
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.
At Dennis Dillon we are so confident in our “Guaranteed Best Pricing” we will beat any price by $500 based on the following guidelines:
– Vehicles must have the same MSRP.
– Vehicles must be the same year, Make, Model and equipment.
– Customer must have a purchase agreement signed and dated by a sales manager from the competing dealer.
– Customer information and incentive eligibility must be the same as used in the competing offer.
– Deal must be finalized in the same calendar month as the date of the signed purchase agreement from the competing dealer.
– Demonstrators, Service Loaners and any vehicles with over 200 miles do not qualify for this policy.
– Commercial and Government Fleet vehicles do not qualify for this policy.
– Dennis Dillon reserves the right to purchase the vehicle from the competing dealer.
– This offer applies to the new vehicle price after applicable incentives, and does not include accessories, trade-allowance, or any other item affecting the final sale price.
– All prices plus Dealer Doc fee of $349.50 and applicable taxes and title fee.