Frequently asked Questions: 1. Do we negotiate? No.. We are the BEST price advertised in the US. 2. Are the discounts the same if I order? Yes… We price the same way with a stock or a custom order. 3. Will the deal change once I arrive? No… We pride ourselves in offering a better way to purchase a vehicle. 4. Do you take trades? Yes… We need trades. We use multiple tools to assure that we offer fair market values. 5. What taxes am I responsible for? You only pay the taxes in the state where your vehicle will be registered. 6. Do you have a documentation fee? Yes… $299.00. 7. Do you offer financing? Yes… We have over 30 different financial institutions in our network that allows us to offer the best interest rates available. 8. How do I secure my vehicle once I decide to purchase? We require a $1000.00 non-refundable deposit which can be a check, credit card or debit card. 9. How do I have my trade-in appraised from out of the area? We ask that you send several pictures, VIN number, mileage, condition and vehicle equipment to firstname.lastname@example.org. 10. Do you control the As-low-as price? No… To attain that price you have to qualify for additional rebates and discounts that are administered by Chrysler. If you are on AUTOTRADER or CARS.COM please go to DENNISDILLONDODGE.COM for our pricing structure. We offer shuttle rides daily from Boise International Airport and have several Hotels in the area that offer discounted nightly rates for our customers.
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Vehicle prices below Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) include factory rebates typically applicable to Customers in the western region and discounts for program qualifying financing. (Customers from most other regions may qualify for the same rebates.)
To receive the lowest listed price, Customers must qualify for additional Dealer and Manufacturer programs. Not all Customers will qualify.
Prices do not include taxes, license, title, or registration fees, or the $299 Dealer Doc fee.
Contact us for an explanation of pricing terms and conditions.
Prices are subject to inventory availability, Manufacturer program availability, and Dealer program applicability.
Inventory is limited and subject to prior sale.
Available offers and prices usually change after month-end.
We welcome all types of Trade Ins, whether they be vehicles or goods. Nothing that eats though please.
We frequently confirm all information is accurate, but errors occur, so please call to confirm pricing and program applicability. Dealer is not responsible for clerical errors.
* In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. See your dealer for actual price, payments and complete details.
At Dennis Dillon we are so confident in our “Guaranteed Best Pricing” we will beat any price by $500 based on the following guidelines:
– Vehicles must have the same MSRP.
– Vehicles must be the same year, Make, Model and equipment.
– Customer must have a purchase agreement signed and dated by a sales manager from the competing dealer.
– Customer information and incentive eligibility must be the same as used in the competing offer.
– Deal must be finalized in the same calendar month as the date of the signed purchase agreement from the competing dealer.
– Demonstrators, Service Loaners and any vehicles with over 200 miles do not qualify for this policy.
– Commercial and Government Fleet vehicles do not qualify for this policy.
– Dennis Dillon reserves the right to purchase the vehicle from the competing dealer.
– This offer applies to the new vehicle price after applicable incentives, and does not include accessories, trade-allowance, or any other item affecting the final sale price.
– All prices plus Dealer Doc fee of $299 and applicable taxes and title fee.